Keiser is one of the most reputed brands when it comes to indoor cycles which are used in gyms or even homes. When the Keiser M3i indoor cycle was launched, there was a lot of hype surrounding it. The newly launched Keiser spin bike has some of the coolest features as well as the necessary functionalities one needs in a cycle.
Features and Functionality of the Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle Black
There are hordes of features in the new Keiser M3i indoor cycle black model and you would love to know them all. It is better to look out for the features and the functionalities before you make a decision of buying it. So here is a quick look over all the cool features in the Keiser M3i indoor cycle.
- There are 24 magnetic resistance levels which ensure that you can exercise well enough. It will give you a good challenge if you are serious about exercising.
- One of the major features of this cycle is that it has a Bluetooth wireless display which lets you monitor and connect your phone to it. It is especially good when you are doing exercises in a group.
- The cycle seamlessly connects to your personal tablet or mobile phone which adds a lot more feature to it.
- With the Keiser M3i indoor cycle, you can easily track time, distance, power, RPM and pulse easily. These statistics are really helpful to improve your exercising patterns and measure your improvements.
- The handlebars are fully adjustable and you can change its position as per your comfort.
- Unlike other machines, it works quietly and in a smooth way so that you don’t have to face any unwanted noise.
- There are water bottle holders in place which is quite necessary while exercising and it is also very accessible.
- With these salient features it is quite useful for group classes as well as for home usage.
- It also has front wheels for easily moving the cycle from one place to another.
- Also, it is very simple to assemble and the first time you start using this cycle, it is quite easy to understand as well.
Keiser M3i Indoor Cycle Black Review
This is certainly a great machine with feature packed essential functionalities. Keiser is known to manufacture top end gym machines and this one is no exception. For many people this is the perfect indoor cycle which matches all their requirements. If you are someone who likes to keep a track of your exercise as well as want a good connectivity, then this is the best option for you.
This model is pretty advanced both technically as well as when aesthetics are concerned. It even boasts of Bluetooth and wireless capabilities which are a huge advantage over other cycles in the same range. For group exercises, this is the perfect cycle you can have. It is also long lasting so if you are buying an indoor cycle for long term then this should be a great buy.
There are a lot of positives about this latest bike from Keiser. It provides you with a challenging workout options with the availability of the 24 geared resistance levels. The cycle is very comfortable to use because it has an adjustable 4 way seat. The bottle holder lets you keep your bottle while you are working out. The LCD display makes sure you have a tab on your statistics as well.
The Bluetooth and the wireless feature is surely something which many people have looked up to. But there are very few apps that support the machine right now. This will hopefully improve in the future and it will get better. There are not much faults or downsides about this bike as such
Overall, this looks like a perfect spin bike for most of the buyers who want a good indoor cycle. It has many great features and functionalities which make it even better. If it is the first time you are buying an indoor bike, this will probably a good choice because it has a good price to it as well.