Most of the web developers aim to work on their own web development project. But developing a website or a web application or a web service needs a lot of proficiency and knowledge. React JS framework helps to such candidates. There are many online courses are available for the training of this react js framework.
What the course is about?
Once the participants take this course, candidates will be able to develop the strong understanding of React’s most essential concepts. The candidates will learn about the JSX, components and its concepts. The candidates will learn how to derive the graceful solutions to some of the front end programming‘s most persistent issues.
The React JS course will provide the participants the ability to how to use this React JS framework for developing applications. The candidates will learn about the fundamentals of the React and Redux from this course. This helps participants to understand and gain knowledge about the entire architecture of React JS framework.
Who can take this course?
This course is taken by the following types of people
- Web developers
- Programmers those who want to improve their skill
- Application developers
- Engineers those who have explored React but still finding trouble to master the important concepts of React
What are the benefits of this course?
The benefits of learning this react js certification course are
- Participants will able to describe the working and functions of Redux
- Participants will be able to create powerful and useful applications with Redux and Reactjs
- Participants will be master in the basic concepts of Redux including redux applications
- Participants will learn how to structure and organize redux applications
- Able to understand the power of building composable components
- Understand the concepts of conditional rendering and implement a container class
What the participants will learn?
- Introduction to Github links
- Learn about the need of boilerplate projects
- ReactDOM and React
- Candidates will be able to identify the Difference between component instances and component classes
- Learn about the method of Handling user events
- About Controlled components
- Building lists with map
- What Redux is
- Putting Redux to practice
- How to implement a container class
- Learn about conditional rendering
- Planning and overview of an application
- Consuming actions in reducers
- Avoiding state mutations in redux
At the end of this course, candidates will be provided with a course completion certificate. This course also provides excellent and useful benefits for the participants those who take this course.